Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Sponsors - UPDATED 6.21.2011

This is a re-post, but I have had several new additions to this list so I wanted it to appear at the top of the blog again.  Thanks, again, to everyone who has made this possible!

My UN experience this summer will cost nearly $11,000 USD, and there is no way I would be able to do it without the generous support of these sponsors:

UVU Woodbury School of Business
Utah Women & Education Project
DigiCert, Inc. in Lindon, Utah
UVU College of Humanities and Social Sciences
UVU Internship Scholarship
Jon Ostenson and Family
Nancy Tobler 
Peter Robinson
Vernon and Shannon Fuller and Family
Greg and Susan Madsen and Family
Gladys Lara (she made a lot of the clothes I have with me-Thank you Sister Lara!)

And, of course, all of my family and friends who have been so supportive and encouraging throughout this process. Thank you all!

If I have forgotten someone, please let me know, or if you would still like to make a contributes, small or large, it can be done through the Utah Valley University Foundation scholarship that has been set up on my behalf. http://www.uvu.edu/woodbury/scholarship.html



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment